Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On second thought

Mrs. AOW and I were thinking about taking a cruise.

Now, we're not as interested:
a ship with sewage sloshing around in hallways, with rooms flooded and with little food.


The fire also cut power to air conditioning
Another report mentions that passengers are using baggies as toilets.

Been there, done that - when I fell on the floor while Mrs. AOW was at work.


Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I'd rather stay at a nice RV park. You can leave those when you want to.

Ducky's here said...

Try Royal Caribbean.

Always On Watch said...

Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line?

Mr. AOW and I are actually considering a cruise. Do you have specific recommendations? We wouldn't want to try a long one the first time because we have to see how Mr. AOW does with his scooter, etc.

Ducky's here said...

Actually, AOW, I have never been on a cruise.

But Carnival always seems the one involved in these incidents.

Kid said...

Disaster of course. I did read a funny in today though "rescue bus for Carnival Cruise passengers crashes into Sewage Plant on way to Mobile, Al." hahahaaaaa Yea I know it's not funny.