Monday, September 1, 2014

The reality


I hope that it doesn't come to that last one.

Actually, I've already been there but graduated to a mobility scooter.

I love my scooter.

But it has its drawbacks.

Yesterday I went out on my own on a little adventure down the bike trail. I decided to cross the bridge into the park. Damn. There was a dropoff, and I got stuck there. Mrs. AOW had to come to help me out of that rut. She couldn't lift the scooter, but she flagged down some people on the main part of the trail, and they got me up and running again. On my next trip out on the trail, I'll have to me more careful and watch where I'm going!

I got home long before Mrs. AOW did.  She had to hoof it, but I was zooming along back on the bike trail.

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sounds like it's time to ask for repairs to the trail.

Thersites said...

Maybe you just need a little more horsepower, Mr. AoW? ;)

Ducky's here said...

No sports car in there?