Sunday, September 21, 2014

There's a first time for everything

Mrs. AOW has gotten sick and tired of giving me manicures and pedicures. She's no good at it, anyway.  Hell, she won't even fool around with her own nails - much less mine!

Today, we're off to the nail spa for the first time for either of us. I hope that I can get into that pedicure chair!  I need a pedicure more than I need a manicure.

Mrs. AOW is going to let them experiment on me before she lets them do her nails.   At least the place she has picked has a great reputation.

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I definitely picked the right place!

Mr. AOW can't wait until his nails grow out so that he can go again.

Kid said...

The only thing better than this is having a caddie on the course.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I screwed up, maybe it was blogger but I "disappeared" from your followers list. I have rejoined and will have to start keeping better track I guess.

Ducky's here said...

Going metrosexual on us, Mr. AOW?

Always On Watch said...

This was a matter of medical necessity -- in part, because Mr. AOW has diabetes.