Not sure if this award really counts. Mrs. AOW nominated me, and I made her take dictation and type up this post too!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 7 questions decided by your nominator.
4. Nominate (no limit of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
Here are the questions that Mrs. AOW asked me to answer:
1. Other than a parent or a Divinity, who -- living or not -- has most influenced your life?
2. What is your favorite movie and why? If you're not a fan of film, what is your favorite book and why?
"Summer of '42" because it's about a young boy having his first affair with an older woman.
3. If you could be any animal, what kind of animal would you like to be?
4. Whom would you nominate for President and Vice President in 2016?
Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin.
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. When a new day dawns and you first access your computer on that new day, which site(s) do you visit first?
Woodsterman and Mohave Rat and Always On Watch.
7. What is the biggest regret of your life?
Having a stroke.
I nominate Mohave Rat and Woodsterman.
Nominees, here are your 7 questions:
1. What is your all time favorite joke?
2. What United States coin, past or present, is your favorite design and why?
3. What is your favorite ultimate car or motorcycle and why?
4. What era of music is your favorite and why?
5. What is your favorite brand of beer or other alcoholic beverage?
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. What life achievement are you most proud of and why?
If I didn't nominate you, you can answers the questions too - here or at your own web site. Hahaha.