Monday, January 28, 2013

A busy weekend

Last Saturday, I went to a local coin show.

The paratransit van picked me up early here at home.  I spent hours at the coin!

Being out and about for hours at a coin show tires me out.  But it's a good kind of tired.

Many of my coin buddies from back in the day when I had my own coin business are long gone.  But a few remain.  And I've made friends with some of the newer dealers.  Several of the dealers said to me, "You're so much better now than you were last August."  I always tell them that the credit goes to the good therapy I've been getting.   Mrs. AOW sure did pick the right therapy place this time around!


On Sunday, my friend Steve picked me up and took me to the VFW to spend the afternoon with the guys.   Five bears and a sub sandwich later, I came home.  A good time!



I know that Mrs. AOW was glad that I was out of the house for two days in a row.  Over the weekend, she was miserable after the EMG that she had last Friday.

4 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Do Bears go with sub sandwiches? Is one sandwich enough for the six of you?

I'm glad you had good time my man.

Ducky's here said...

On Sunday, my friend Steve picked me up and took me to the VFW to spend the afternoon with the guys. Five bears and a sub sandwich later, I came home. A good time!


----
Good lord, man, I hope that's a typo.

Mr. AOW said...

Damn.

I can't spell for shit.

But I will blame autofill too!

Always On Watch said...

Duck,
LOL to your comment!

You know what went through my mind when I finally noticed Mr. AOW's typo? The joke about "bear trap ugly." Do you know that joke?