Friday, January 18, 2013

Time for humor

With thanks to Big Bubba:

Today's short reading from the Bible ...

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth.

Then he made the earth round!

And He laughed and laughed.


---------------------------------------

Two hours into my first day of work as a Walmart greeter an ugly woman came in with her two kids.

Hearing her swear at them, I said, "Good morning, welcome to... Walmart. Nice kids, are they twins?"

The mom answered, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?"

I replied, "I'm not blind or stupid. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at Walmart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The first is enlightening and the second is PERFECT!

Kid said...

Hahaa. That's probably happened at WalMart

Brooke said...

I worked at WM for a little while... You have no idea how much restraint it takes NOT to do that!

Have a great one!